PLV opens application for senior high students
The Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Valenzuela (PLV) has opened the application period for Senior High School students.
According to the city government, the requirements for Grade 11 students include:
· Certified True Copy of Grade 9 Report Card (School Year 2018-2019) with GWA of 83% and above (Front and Back).
· Certified True Copy of Grade 10 Report Card for the recent Grading Period (School Year 2019-2020) with no grade lower than 80% per subject during the time of application (Front and Back).
· Certified True Copy of School ID (Front and Back).
· Photocopy of PSA/NSO Birth Certificate. (Must be a Filipino Citizen)
· Proof of Residency (2019 Voter’s Registration Certificate from the COMELEC that parent or the applicant is a Registered Voter of Valenzuela).
· Residence Vicinity Map (Valenzuela City Hall as starting point). (Use the prescribed template)
· Two (2) recent Passport Size ID Pictures with the following specifications:
• Colored with blue background with hand held name tag with signature (First Name / Middle Initial / Last Name / Name Extension)
· Non-Refundable amount of Php 250.00 application and examination fee.
Application form can be downloaded at https://drive.google.com/…/1tPwb3T3GVxadM0NL5XecyFImR…/view…
The city government reminds that PLV will only accept applicants with complete requirements and personal appearance of the applicant is required. Applicants are also advised to wear proper attire.
Application period will be until December 13, 2019 and examination date is set on January 12, 2020.
For inquiries, please call 352-7000 local 125 / 117 or visit www.plv.edu.ph
Novaliches District Hospital will be closed from May 26 until May 28, except for its emergency room. The Quezon City government announced on its Facebook page that the hospital will be thoroughly disinfected as a good number of its employees tested ...
About 3,209 elderly residents in Valenzuela City received P3,000 in social pension on May 25. “The COVID-19 (new coronavirus disease) pandemic has greatly affected senior citizens. Since the declaration of the enhanced community quarantine in ...
Valenzuela City is keeping its liquor ban even if Metro Manila is placed under the general community quarantine (GCQ). Mayor Rex Gatchalian said that the primary reason why the city council cannot lift the ban is because Ordinance No. 681-2020 state...
Quezon City is hiring doctors, nurses and midwives for three quarantine centers sites known as HOPE facilities. In a previous announcement, the Quezon City Health Department (QCHD) said the city is also in need of medical staff who are graduates of ...
Coronavirus cases in San Juan City double every 9.5 days, according to Mayor Francis Zamora. Zamora said the latest figures show that San Juan is “slowly flattening the curve.” “As of today, our case doubling time here in San...
The Quezon City government extended its condolences to the family of a 13-year-old girl in Barangay Obrero who died when their house reportedly collapsed into the waterway on May 25. Aside from the victim, two other children and their grandmother ar...